- 1 (19.4-oz.) package brownie mix with pecans
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 12 caramels, unwrapped, cut in half
- 15 caramels, unwrapped
- 1/3 cup real semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup LAND O LAKES® Traditional or Fat Free Half & Half
- 1 qt. butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, if desired
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom only of 9-inch glass pie pan; set aside.
Combine all brownie ingredients except caramels in large bowl; stir until well mixed.
Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Place caramel halves evenly over batter; press down lightly. Bake for 33 to 38 minutes or until top is set and toothpick inserted 2 inches from side comes out clean. Score into wedges while warm. Cool completely. Cut into wedges.
Meanwhile, combine all sauce ingredients in 1-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Cool 5 minutes.
To serve, place brownie wedges on individual serving plates. Top with ice cream; drizzle with sauce. Sprinkle with pecans, if desired.
TIP: Refrigerate any leftover sauce; reheat before serving.