- Heavy duty aluminum foil
- 1 pound smoked turkey or chicken sausage, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 3/4 pound (about 2 cups) baby red potatoes, quartered
- 3/4 pound (about 4 cups) green beans, trimmed
- 3 ears corn on the cob, sliced into 1 1/4-inch rounds
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Butter Spread
- Heat oven to 425°F or grill to medium. Place 4 (12×18-inch) sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil onto counter.
- Divide sausage, potatoes, green beans, and corn evenly among foil sheets.
- Mix together Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and pepper in small bowl; sprinkle seasoning mix evenly among packets.
- Squeeze 1 tablespoon soft squeeze spread over ingredients in each packet; seal foil packets tightly. Place into oven or on grill. Cook 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and beginning to brown.