- 1 tube Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 3 cups Seal The Seasons Fruit
- 3 Tablespoons orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- Spray non-stick spray onto the waffle maker griddles. Roll up your crescent rolls and place them into the waffle maker. Press the waffle maker down and let cook. (Different waffle makers may require different methods to begin the cooking process).
- While your croffle is cooking, add your frozen fruit, orange juice, and sugar to a saucepan. Cook this on low until everything has become blended and begins to bubble.
- When your croffle is finished cooking, carefully remove it from the waffle maker and plate it.
- Top your croffles with the warm blueberry compote and garnish with powdered sugar!