- 5 cups crunchy corn and rice cereal
- 3 cups bugle-shaped corn snacks
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 cup whole raw almonds
- 1/3 cup Land O' Lakes® Butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp.l firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup yogurt-coated raisins*
Heat oven to 250°F. Place cereal, corn snacks, pretzels and almonds into large roasting pan.
Combine melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Pour over cereal mixture; toss gently until well-coated. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.
Spread mixture onto waxed paper. Cool completely. Add yogurt-coated raisins. Store in container with tight-fitting lid.