- 1 10-oz. jar sweet and sour sauce
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 35-oz. package frozen meatballs
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 1/2 frozen pineapple chunks
- 3/4 cup frozen diced bell peppers and onions
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked Jasmine rice, prepared according to package directions
- In a large skillet, combine sweet and sour suace, brown sugar, soy sauce and ginger. Add remaining ingredients except the rice, and stir until well-mixed.
- Turn heat to medium-high, cover and cook 20 to 25 minutes, or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve over rice.