- 1 package Celentano Cavatelli
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 Package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 1 ½ cups shredded Swiss cheese (divided)
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups sliced cooked chicken breast
- ¾ cup crumbled cooked bacon
- ¾ cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 3 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat heavy cream and cream cheese over medium heat until smooth, stirring occasionally. Stir in 1 cup cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and black pepper until blended.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, bacon, ham and pasta. Add sauce and toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 13×9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and top with breadcrumbs.
- Bake uncovered 18-22 minutes until cheese is melted and golden.