- 1 can (16.3-oz.) Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (5-oz.) pkg. Sargento Parmesan shredded cheese
- 1 Tbsp. freshly chopped basil
- 1 clove garlic, grated (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Remove biscuits from packaging and quarter each one.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl. Add garlic if desired.
- Combine cream cheese with chopped basil and mix well to combine.
- Add shredded cheese to a small bowl.
- Grease a muffin pan with non-stick spray and set aside. You could also line each cup with parchment paper.
- Take each biscuit quarter and add about a teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture to the middle.
- Seal the dough around the cream cheese.
- Roll the dough in the butter and then the shredded cheese. Place in muffin tin.
- Continue doing all the little balls of dough, filling each muffin tin with 4 – 5 balls of dough.
- Bake at 350° for about 15 – 18 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool at least 5 minutes before serving, cream cheese filling will be hot.