June 8, 2022
More Sour Cream, Please!
June Dairy Month is well under way and one very popular ingredient from the dairy aisle is more versatile than you could ever imagine – sour cream!
Did you know that sour cream can help make a cake more moist? Looking for a way to make a dip or dressing extra rich – add sour cream! Don’t even get us started on cheesecake. Dairy free? No problem – the below alternatives work just the same! Check out these creative ways to utilize this tasty condiment:
- This ultra-moist Sour Cream Cornbread is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- Take this Banana Walnut Sour Cream Bread to your next potluck!
- This Cowboy Queso is your new go-to for parties.
- Be sure to bring this Dairy Free Raspberry Lime Cheesecake to your next summer gathering!
- Did someone say pasta night!? This Dairy Free Baked Ziti Casserole is just delightful.
- Let’s get spicy! These Dairy Free Jalapeno Poppers are a great addition for your next Taco Tuesday, plus they are Whole30 approved!
- Nothing can stack up to these Lemon Blueberry Pancakes!
- These Loaded Mini Potatoes are sure to be spudtacular.
- Gyros, anyone? This Dairy Free Tzatziki Dip will be the main attraction!
These sour cream products are a few of our favorites! Have you tried them yet?!
- Good Culture’s Lactose Free Sour Cream
- Daisy Brand Sour Cream
- Kite Hill Sour Cream Alternative
- Heluva Good French Onion Dip
How do you enjoy using sour cream!? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals!