November 14, 2022
Impress Your Friendsgiving Guests With These Recipes
It’s time to get your besties together for a Friendsgiving celebration! The holiday season is inevitably busy, so getting together for some food, beverages and good times is the perfect way to combat that. We love Friendsgiving because you can keep it traditional, throw in some unique dishes to mix things up or you can stray away from the Thanksgiving meal altogether. We’ve pulled together some classic dishes, creative and new ideas, fall-themed desserts and some fun cocktails so you can have a Friendsgiving to remember!
- No fork required to enjoy this scrumptious Pumpkin Pie Martini!
- Cozy up for a glass of this Hot Spiced Mulled Wine
- Add a splash of cinnamon whiskey or spiced rum to this Cozy Berry Cider.
- Bourbon + lemonade combine to make this aromatic Autumn Breeze.
- Make this Fall Cranberry Sangria the signature drink of your Friendsgiving!
Awesome Apps & Sides
- This Cornucopia Charcuterie Board will dazzle your Friendsgiving guests!
- For a bite-sized Thanksgiving app, whip up these Turkey Tartlets that are wrapped in puff pastry.
- For a flavorful fall side dish, cook up Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Plant Based Butter & Sage.
- For a crisp side, toss together this Fall Salad with Pumpkin Dressing
- The kids at heart will certainly appreciate this Mozzarella Turkey Snack!
- Everyone will be heart-eyes over these Slider Stuffin’ Muffins.
- Save yourself the trouble of making apple pie and crème brûlée and instead make these Apple Brûlée Phyllo Bites.
- You haven’t tasted pecan pie quite like this Chocolate Cranberry & Pecan Pie!
- This Pumpkin Fluff Dip will be quite the hit. Be sure to serve up with ginger snaps, graham crackers and apple slices!
- Skip the syrup on this Turkey with Fruit Feathers and instead top with a dollop of whipped cream!
- If you like bread pudding than you’ll adore this Pumpkin Pie Bread Pudding with Salty Pecan Caramel Sauce.
Mighty Main Courses
- If you rather skip cooking the whole bird, make Garlic & Herb Butter Turkey Breast.
- Everyone will want a second bowl of this comforting Roasted Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Soup.
- For the non turkey eaters, make this citrusy Orange Glazed Baked Ham for Friendsgiving.
- Keep it simple with a Cheesy Turkey and Cranberry Panini for your main course.
- Everyone can get behind having Dutch Oven Mac N’ Cheese for dinner!
- For a vegan option, make these festive Stuffed Mini Pumpkins.
What’s your favorite dish or drink to make for Friendsgiving? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.