Recipe At A Glance
For National March Frozen Food Month, our Cool Food Panelist, Angie McGowan from Eclectic Recipes, wanted to share her spicy dinner recipe for Steak Fajitas with Mango Salsa!
- 2 20-oz. pkgs. Old El Paso® Steak Fajitas
- Corn or Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup peeled, diced cucumber
- 1/3 cup diced green onion
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, diced (substitute bell pepper for mild)
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped cilantro leaves
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare fajitas according to package directions. For the salsa, combine all ingredients into a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Serve fajitas with warmed corn or flour tortillas, topped with mango salsa.