Recipe At A Glance
You’re going to want to have more than a “fling” with this no-bake, layered cake! Our recipe for Spring Fling Layered Cake combines all of your favorite springtime flavors like coconut, lemon, and raspberry to bring you a dessert that’s ready for all of your picnics, potlucks, and get-togethers!
- 1 (19.6-ounce) box frozen coconut layer cake
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1 (19.6-ounce) box frozen lemon layer cake
- Cut coconut cake into 7 slices. Place in a single layer in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, covering the bottom of the dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine half the whipped topping and the raspberries; gently stir until well combined. Spread mixture evenly over coconut cake.
- Cut lemon cake into 7 slices. Place slices in a single layer over raspberry mixture. Evenly spread remaining whipped topping over lemon cake layer. Freeze until ready to serve. Let sit 10 minutes, then cut into squares.
- Note: Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint leaves.