Recipe At A Glance
Family game nights can be extra cheesy with this recipe for Spinach Queso Dip from Natalie at At Home with Natalie.
- La Vaquita Queso Fresco
- diced tomatoes
- diced onions
- Sauté 1/4 cup of diced white onions in olive oil.
- Add the La Vaquita cheese and milk, and stirred until melted.
- Add a can of tomatoes and 1/2 cup chopped spinach and stir.
- Pour it all into another pan and sprinkle some Colby jack cheese on top.
(all the cheeses please)
- Then put it in the oven, set to broil, and wait until it is toasty on top!