- 8 ounces Cape Cod Select Cranberries Plus Blueberries, Blackberries and Raspberries
- ½ cup dark red wine (I use Cabernet Sauvignon)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- zest and juice from one orange
- 1 (8 ounce) package Kraft PHILADELPHIA original cream cheese, softened slightly
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- In a medium saucepan set over medium-high heat, combine berries, wine, honey, cinnamon, orange zest and orange juice. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low. Cook until thickened, stirring occasionally, about 7 to 10 minutes. Once the mixture is thickened, remove from heat and let cool.
- Place the softened cream cheese on a serving plate or platter. Top with cooled cranberry sauce, chopped pecans and fresh mint. Serve with crackers or bread. Enjoy!