- 1 pkg. 12 oz. Rosina Homestyle Meatballs
- 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the meatballs to the slow cooker and turn on low heat.
- In a bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over top of the meatballs. Stir to coat all meatballs evenly with sauce.
- Cover slow cooker and heat for 2-3 hours on low, stirring occasionally. Serve warm with toothpicks as an appetizer or over white or brown rice as a dinner entrée.