Recipe At A Glance
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we’re entertaining company. Mr. Food Test Kitchen’s Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie…in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling
- 3 large scoops vanilla ice cream (about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup brandy (optional)
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Nutmeg for sprinkling
- In a blender, combine pumpkin pie filling, ice cream, half-and-half, and brandy, if desired.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into individual shot glasses, garnish with whipped cream, and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Serve immediately.