Recipe At A Glance
This Pulled Pork Pineapple & Jalapeno Flatbread Pizza topped with Watercress and BBQ Vinaigrette is a unique and yummy option for either lunch or dinner.
- 1 American Flatbread Pulled Pork, Pineapple & Jalapeño Flatbread Pizza
- For the salad topping:
- 2 c. Watercress
- 1/4 c. chopped cucumber
- 1/4 c. chopped pineapple
- 3 Tbsp. BBQ Vinaigrette (recipe follows)
- For the dressing:
- 1/4 c. BBQ sauce
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. pineapple sauce
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 3/4 c. olive oil
- Prepare Flatbread pizza according to package directions.
- Combine watercress, cucumber and pineapple in a large bowl. In a salad dressing shaker or mason jar combine all the ingredients for the salad dressing. Shake to combine and drizzle 3 tbsp.of the dressing over salad.
- After pizza comes out of the oven, top with salad and enjoy!