Recipe At A Glance
Add more to your frozen pizza!
- 1 20 oz. frozen cheese pizza
- 1-1/2 c. frozen popcorn shrimp
- 1/2 c. frozen pineapple chunks, thawed and cut in half
- 1/4 c. Thai chili sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place pizza on baking sheet. Top evenly with shrimp and pineapple.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden and shrimp is crispy.
- Drizzle with chili sauce; cut and enjoy.
- Test Kitchen Tip: We tested this with all sorts of frozen pizzas; everything from thin crust to the rising crust varieties and they all worked great.