- 3/4 c. of thawed Best Yet Berry Medley
- 1 c. of thawed Best Yet Whipped Topping
- Best Yet Deep Dish Pie Crusts
- Chocolate Drizzle
- Take your Best Yet Deep Dish Pie Crusts out of the freezer and let them defrost for 10-20 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 400° Use a dab of water on your finger to seal up any separation in the crust.
- Then remove the crust from the foil pans.
- Carefully use a butter knife to separate the circle portion from the rest of the crust.
- Use the butter knife to gently coax the entire crust out and onto a cutting board.
- Start by cutting triangular “nacho chip” shapes out of the crusted strip.
- Then, trim the rounded portion of the crust into equal sized strips.
- Then, trim triangular shapes from each strip. Repeat this process for both pie crusts.
- For an extra pop of flavor, sprinkle a little cinnamon and sugar on top of the pie chips.
- Place them on a non-stick baking sheet and put them into the oven for a total of 9-10 mins., flipping them over after 5 mins.
- While the chips are baking, let’s whip up a quick dip. In a small bowl, add 3/4 c. of thawed Best Yet Berry Medley and mash lightly and then add 1 c. of thawed Best Yet Whipped Topping.
- Fold the mixture until it’s combined.
- That’s all, now it’s ready to serve. Keep cool until you’re ready to enjoy.