Recipe At A Glance
Try these absolutely delicious Pan Seared Scallops with White Wine and Herb Butter Sauce that are sure to be a hit!
- In a medium size bowl whisk together the butter with canola oil, garlic, shallot, lemon juice, lemon zest, parsley, thyme, chives, and salt and pepper until completely combined. Chill.
- Season the scallops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a sauté pan over high heat until it begins to lightly smoke. Add in the scallops and turn the heat down to medium-high.
- Immediately add in the 1 tablespoon of reserved butter with canola oil to help brown and season the scallops
- Turn the scallops over after 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom.
- Cook the scallops for a further 2 to 3 minutes or until the desired internal temperature is achieved.
- Remove the scallops and deglaze with the white wine and cook until it is almost gone over medium heat.
- Add in ½ of the butter with canola oil and whisk until melted. Reserve the remaining half in the freezer for a later date!
- Serve garnished with micro greens and parmesan cheese.