Recipe At A Glance
Time to kick off March Frozen Food Month!
- 1 11.25 oz. package frozen Texas toast (8 slices)
- 1 13.5 oz. package frozen onion rings (16 total)
- 1 22 oz. package frozen grilled chicken strips, thawed
- 1 12 oz. jar roasted red peppers, sliced thin and drained on paper towels
- 1/2 c. Caesar dressing
- 8 slices muenster cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place toast on a baking sheet. Place onion rings on another baking sheet. Bake both 7 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Top toast with chicken and roasted peppers. Drizzle Caesar dressing over peppers. Top with cheese and onion rings.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and onion rings are crispy.