Recipe At A Glance
Celebrate the flavors of your favorite summer dessert with these inidivual-sized pies.
- 1/4 Cup cocoa powder
- 1 Pinch salt
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 3 Large NestFresh Eggs
- 6 Mini graham cracker pie crust
- 1 Cup marshmallow creme
- In a medium bowl, mix cocoa, salt and 1/4 cup of the sugar.
- In a separate large bowl, beat egg whites until they form soft peaks. Gradually add the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar to egg whites. Beat the egg whites and sugar until they form medium-firm peaks.
- Sprinkle cocoa mixture into egg whites gradually. Continue beating until mixed well.
- Separate mixture into graham cracker crusts. Bake at 325⁰F for 15 minutes.
- Top each pie with marshmallow creme.