Recipe At A Glance
Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen understands that school mornings can be busy. Make these Mile High Denver Omelet Biscuits ahead of time or the day of for a hearty breakfast.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the peppers and onions, and cook until the onions are translucent, about 5 to 7 minutes. remove the mixture to a bowl and set aside. Add the Canadian bacon the pan and cook until each piece is warmed through. Remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, crack the eggs into a large bowl. Add salt and pepper, and beat well.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a jumbo muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of the pepper mixture into each section of the muffin pan. Then pour 1/2 cup of the eggs on top.
- Place the muffin pan into the oven, on the other side of the oven rack, and bake for 15 to 17 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked through. Remove the muffin pan from the oven. Run a knife around the edge of each egg to loosen from the pan.
- Place 6 Bridgford Heat and Serve Buttermilk Biscuits onto a small (1/4 sheet) sheet pan or oven safe tray. Brush the top of each biscuit with the melted butter. Place the sheet pan on one side of the oven rack. Bake per package directions, remove from the oven and split the biscuits in half with a fork
- Place the biscuit bottoms on the small sheet pan. Top with a slice of Canadian bacon, 1 egg muffin, and a slice of cheese. Put the baking sheet into the oven until the cheese begins to melt.
- Remove from the oven and place the biscuit tops on top of the cheese.