Recipe At A Glance
Your family will celebrate with every bite of this one-pot Italian Pasta Toss! A blend of mixed veggies, creamy cheeses and simple seasonings gives this pasta dish classic and fantastic flavors. It’s a dish so good, they’ll say it’s restaurant-worthy!
- 8-oz. bow tie pasta
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 (14-oz.) package frozen vegetable blend, thawed (see Note)
Note: Mr. Food Test Kitchen used a California blend of carrots, cauliflower and broccoli, but you can use whatever veggies your family likes.
- In a large pot cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- In the same pot, melt butter over medium-low heat, add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add half and half, ricotta and parmesan cheeses, salt and pepper, stir until creamy and hot.
- Add the mozzarella cheese and vegetables and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in bow ties and cook until heated through.