Recipe At A Glance
This melt-in your mouth, coffee-inspired dessert is here just in time for your holiday needs. Dessert for Two‘s Hazelnut Mocha Affogato is a delicious twist on an ice cream dish.
Featured ProductTalenti Chocolate Sorbetto
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (cold)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon Frangelico (hazelnut liqueur)
- 1 pint Talenti Chocolate Sorbetto
- 2 shots hot espresso (or 1/2 cup of strong coffee)
- cherries (for serving)
- hazelnuts, chopped & toasted (for serving)
- First, in a small bowl, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add the powdered sugar and beat until slightly firmer. Stir in the Frangelico, and set aside.
- In two small bowls, add 1-2 scoops of chocolate sorbetto.
- Gently pour the hot espresso (or coffee) around the edge of the scoops (so it doesn’t melt too fast).
- Top with the whipped cream, cherries and chopped hazelnuts. Serve immediately (cannot be made ahead).