Recipe At A Glance
Gear up for the warm weather with this refreshing recipe for Ginger Beer Floats from EclecticEveryday!
- 2 canned or bottled Ginger Beers
- 2 c. Florida’s Natural Orange Juice
- 12 (3 scoops per person) scoops Breyer’s Extra Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream
- Mint and/or citrus slices for garnish (optional)
- Add 3 scoops of ice cream per mason jar then top with 1/2 c. orange juice and enough ginger beer to fill glass (about 1/2 a can or bottle).
- Garnish with fresh mint and citrus slices if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!