- 1 (18-ounce) box of InnovAsian Cuisine General Tso’s Chicken
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup matchstick or shredded carrot ( I used the pre-cut carrots available in the produce area)* See Cook’s Notes
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 head of butter lettuce, 8 leaves removed and washed
- Toasted sesame seeds
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Cook the chicken per box instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet, over medium-high heat. Add the carrot, water chestnuts, and soy sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally until the carrot and water chestnuts begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Place a tablespoon of the carrot mixture into the center of a lettuce “cup”.
- Top with chicken.
- Sprinkle each wrap with toasted sesame seeds and chopped green onion.