Recipe At A Glance
All the cleaning, slicing, and dicing is already done for you if you pick up a couple bags of frozen veggies to make Mr. Food Test Kitchen’s Fiesta Party Soup. Not only is this recipe super easy to make, but your taste buds will surely be dancing after just one bite!
- 3 cups frozen diced cooked chicken
- 2 cups frozen sliced carrots
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen chopped onions
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen black beans
- 1 (10-oz.) can diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1 (8-oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10-3/4-oz.) can Cheddar cheese soup
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- In a 6-quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and cook on high 5 hours, or on low 7 to 8 hours.
- Note: Top each steaming bowl of soup with sliced avocado and a sprinkling of cheese and serve with tortilla chips on the side.