- 1 Package of Rosina Angus or Homestyle Meatballs
- ¼ cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 can full –fat coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 Teaspoons curry powder
- 1 Teaspoon garam masala
- 1 Teaspoon ground ginger
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- Sambal Oelek Chili Paste (optional)
- Red pepper flakes
- In a large skillet, melt coconut oil and add the diced onions. Let them cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Mix the remaining ingredients for the sauce and add meatballs, stir to cover meatballs with the sauce.
- Cover the skillet and simmer until meatballs are cooked through.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes just before serving.
- Serve Chili paste on the side for extra heat.