Recipe At A Glance
Spice up a simple meal of Chicken Melts with Jalapeño Lime Coleslaw and Spicy Mayo by adding a kick of flavor.
For the Jalapeño Lime Coleslaw
- 1 16 oz. bag Cole Slaw mix
- 2 – 3 jalapeños seeded, deveined and chopped
- 1/3 c. chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 c. chopped red onion
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- the juice of 2 limes
- salt and pepper to taste
For the Spicy Mayo
- 1/4 c. Mayonnaise
- 2 – 3 dashes Hot Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- the juice of 1 lime
- Heat Sandwich Bros. of Wisconsin Chicken Melt Sandwiches per package directions.
- Add all ingredients for coleslaw into a large bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Add all ingredients for spicy mayonnaise to a small bowl and mix well. Serve Chicken Melt Sandwiches with Jalapeño Lime Coleslaw and Spicy Mayonnaise for dipping.