Recipe At A Glance
Start your Michael Angelo's Eggplant Parmesean meal with Creamy, Crunchy Cheesy Pancetta Risotto Bites Appetizers. Thank you to Katie at Clarks Condensed for sharing this recipe with us!
1 1/2 cups arborro rice
4 cups low sodium chicken broth
1 package pancetta, cooked (about 1/2 cup)
1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/2-3/4 cup additional bread crumbs
1 cup milk + 2 eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine rice and chicken broth in an oven safe dish that has a lid.
3. Bake for about 40 minutes, or until all the liquid is observed.
4. Remove from oven and mix in pancetta, parmesan cheese, butter, pepper, salt, and bread crumbs. Mix well.
5. Let cool.
6. Spray a baking dish (or use a silicone baking mat).
7. Roll risotto into 1 1/2 inch balls. Roll in bread crumbs, then in milk, and then in bread crumbs again.
8. Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes, or until they start to brown.
9. Serve with marinara sauce.