Recipe At A Glance
Perfect for game day or an appetizer at your next party.
- 10 (3/4-ounce) slices Land O Lakes® Deli American, chopped
- 8 ounces bulk mild Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped, drained dill pickles
- 1/4 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup seeded, chopped tomato
Sesame seeds, if desired
Ruffled potato chips or fresh, salted crinkle-cut French fries
Cook sausage in medium saucepan until browned, drain fat.
Add all remaining ingredients except tomato, sesame seeds, potato chips or fries. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 7-9 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is well combined.
Pour into serving bowl. Garnish with chopped tomato and sesame seeds, if desired.
Serve immediately with ruffled potato chips or French fries.