Recipe At A Glance
The popular Buffalo wing flavor on chicken tops this easy-to-make and easy-to-eat pizza.
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 (10-ounce) pre-baked thin pizza crust
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tablespoon Land O Lakes® Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
- 6 (3/4-ounce) slices Land O Lakes® Deli American
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
Heat oven to 450°F.
Spread blue cheese dressing evenly over crust to 1 inch from edge.
Combine Buffalo wing sauce and melted butter in bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat.
Top pizza crust with chicken and cheese slices.
Bake directly on oven rack 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is heated through.
Top with celery and green onions. Drizzle with additional Buffalo wing sauce, if desired.