Recipe At A Glance
This Bacon Avocado Chicken Salad from Love and Zest makes a hearty protein- packed meal to serve up for a lunch or dinner. Greek yogurt is a stand in for traditional mayo, making this salad fit for your active lifestyle.
Featured ProductChobani® Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt
- 4 slices cooked center cut bacon, chopped
- 1 pound grilled chicken breast, cubed (about 2 cups)
- ½ avocado, diced
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ½ red onion, diced
- ¼ cup Chobani Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- In a large bowl, combine bacon, chicken, avocado, grapes, cranberries, and red onion.
- In small bowl, whisk together yogurt, honey, lemon juice, lemon zest and pepper until mixed.
- Pour dressing over chicken salad mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve with crackers or on toasted sprouted grain bread with bib lettuce.