Wow your Taste Buds with Hot & Spicy Foods
Calling all spicy food lovers… today is International Hot & Spicy Foods Day! Whether you’re all about hot foods or eat it every once in awhile, be sure to have a glass of milk handy when indulging in something that’s super spicy. Research proves that the best way to ease the burning and fiery feeling in your mouth is with milk or even yogurt. No matter how refreshing it may sound, DO NOT grab for water! Water doesn’t mix with the oils of the spice and only adds to the movement of heat around your mouth.
Get ready for some tasty heat with these appetizers and entrees:
- This crowd-favorite Easy Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip tastes great with tortilla chips, crackers and/or celery.
- Fire up your taste buds for these Cheese & Bacon Stuffed Jalapeños!
- These Spicy Pepper Jack Corn Quesadillas are made simple using frozen peppers.
- Spicy Pimiento Spread is the perfect pair with crackers.
- Spicy Deviled Eggs will become your go-to deviled egg recipe.
- These Spicy Corn Phyllo Poppers are easy to pop in your mouth!
- This Hot N’ Spicy Shrimp Dip is sure to become a game-day hit!
- For a lighter twist on hot wings, heat up Buffalo Cauliflower.
- You won’t know what hit you after one bite of these Firecracker Chicken Dumplings!
- These Spicy Tuna Tarts will become a new appetizer favorite.
- These Spicy Chipotle Meatballs will totally be a hit.
- Guac lovers will go crazy over these Spicy Shrimp Guacamole Bites!
- Dip into this yummy Sriracha Hot Broccoli Dip with Greek Yogurt with celery.
- These Cajun Deviled Egg Phyllo Shells are a flavorful twist on traditional deviled eggs.
- Skip the salsa and instead make this Spicy Chipotle Bean Dip for Taquitos.
- These Cheesy Firecracker Chicken Nachos will ignite your taste buds!
- This isn’t ordinary ramen, heat up Spicy Miso Chicken Ramen and prepare to be amazed!
- Enjoy this Grilled Spicy Salmon with Creamy Cilantro Sauce with a kick.
- Switch up your typical ravioli dish and make Beef Ravioli in Spicy Butter Sauce.
- Serve this Spicy Chicken with white or brown rice.
- Fire up the grill for these Spicy Habanero Cheese Stuffed Burgers.
- Pack on the heat on taco night with these Spicy Black Bean Tacos.
- Add an extra kick to dinner with Spicy Italian Chicken Sandwiches.
- Fire up your lunch break with Spicy Korean Style Noodles with Chicken
- There’s something unique about the sweet and spiciness of this Pulled Pork, Pineapple & Jalapeno Pizza.
- Make any night a fiesta with these Spicy Empanadas.
- Mini Round Cheese Ravioli “Buffalo Chicken” Salad will become a new go-to lunch.
- Skip the take-out and/or delivery and instead bake up General Tso’s Spicy Chicken.
- Cozy up to a hearty bowl of Spicy Turkey Chili.
- Heat up Beef and Red Chili Sauce for a spicy lunch.
- You’ll love how easy it is to make this delicious One-Pan Cajun Chicken-Pasta Skillet.
What are your go-to apps and entreés when craving something hot or spicy? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals. Be sure to check out the frozen food section for more spicy foods!