Warm Up or Cool Down with Festive Holiday Beverages
You can’t enjoy the holiday season without a scrumptious and festive beverage! When hosting a party, you should have at least one visually-stimulating recipe that will truly impress with your ingenuity and style. And why not kick your drink line-up up a notch with concoctions that will make your holiday merry and bright! Dazzle your guests with these holiday beverages—including hot, cold and cocktail recipes.
- Milk and Dark Hot Chocolate—just heat and enjoy!
- Holiday Au Lait
- Salted Caramel Mocha Indulgence
- Almond Hot Toddy
- Hot Chocolate Variations:
- Chocolate Mocha: Stir in 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder.
- Mexican Mocha: Prepare Chocolate Mocha, adding a generous pinch of cinnamon.
- Chocolate Caramel: Omit marshmallows and stir in 4 caramel candies.
- Double Chocolate: Substitute Unsweetened Chocolate Almond Breeze for the Original.
- Double Chocolate Caramel: Prepare Double Chocolate, omitting marshmallows and stirring in 4 caramel candies. Add a pinch of cinnamon if desired.
- Spiked: Stir in 2 to 3 tablespoons Amaretto, Kahlua or Irish Cream liqueur.
- Peppermint and Vanilla White Chocolate Frappe
- Cinnamon Iced Dulce de Leche
- Grapefruit Sparkle
- Holiday Eggnog
- Ethel’s Eggnog
- For a non-dairy eggnog with a unique twist, try Silk Almond Nog Pumpkin Spice
- Sparkling Confetti Mocktini
- Celebration Punch
Cocktails~ A signature alcoholic drink is a must at any holiday get-together!
- Holiday Martini
- Brandied Mint Cocktail
- Frozen Coco Cappuccino Cocktail
- Almond Toffee Martini
- Peppermint White Russian
What’s your favorite drink to sip on during the holidays? Share with us in the comments below!