Valentine’s Day Recipes to Make you Swoon
Happy Valentine’s Day! Do you have a romantic dinner at your favorite restaurant planned? Or are you laying low with a cozy night in? No matter what the case is, there are sure to be sweet treats, good eats and so much love to celebrate.
For starters, you could try this easy and adorable Skillet Sweetheart Cinnamon Rolls recipe to kick off Valentine’s Day breakfast with your sweetheart:
- Heart-Shaped Cheesy Garlic Rolls served with a side of marinara are perfect before the main entrée!
- Bacon Cheddar Puffs are excellently baked to savory goodness – it’ll be hard to keep them on the table!
- Nothing says sweet like Strawberry Brie Bites – serve with your favorite fruit preserve flavors!
- Who doesn’t love chocolate – especially for Valentine’s Day! Grab your favorite cookie, pretzel, cracker or fruit and dip into this Chocolate Hazelnut Spread.
- Not only do they look classy, these Crostinis with Ricotta, Basil Pesto, and Roasted Peppers are flavor-packed!
- Wrapped Meatballs are ideal snack-sized bites – dip ‘em in warmed up pasta sauce!
Not feeling like fighting the dinner crowds on Valentine’s Day? Have a quiet night in with these entree ideas:
- It doesn’t get any sweeter (or cheesier) than Heart Shape Lasagna Roll-Ups!
- You won’t be disappointed with this comfort food classic – Cobblestone Chicken Pot Pie.
- This rich yet nutrient Baked Eggplant and Ground Turkey Casserole is great for dinner for two.
- Have you ever made anything like this Philly Cheesesteak Strata? We’ll bet you won’t go hungry!
- Keep it sweet with a Raspberry Salad with Baby Greens and Raspberry-Golden Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Really impress your loved ones with Stuffed Pork Roast with Herb Seasoned Artichoke & Mushroom Stuffing!
- Creamy Coconut Valentine’s Dip with Belgian Strawberry Mini Eclairs are all you need to to end your day right.
- Double Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake has twice the richness of sweet chocolate!
- These bite-size Fruit Tarts with Honeyed Yogurt won’t last long at all!
- Hit that sweet spot with decadent Chocolate Mousse Charlotte.
- You don’t need to travel anywhere for this rich New York-Style Red Velvet Cheesecake!
- Raspberry-Filled Heart Cake is a one-of-a-kind dessert to share or save for yourself!