‘Tis the Season for Peppermint Recipes
Move over pumpkin spice, there’s a new flavor in town: peppermint! Are we the only ones that feel if Christmas were a flavor, it would be peppermint? From peppermint mocha lattes to peppermint bark, we can’t get enough! Just in time for Christmas, we wanted to share some oh-so-popular peppermint recipes, including fun flavor combinations, desserts and beverages.
Festive and decadent peppermint recipes:
1. Peppermint + Mocha
- Hot Peppermint Mocha
- Peppermint Mocha Dessert Shooters
- Both of these recipes are made easy using peppermint mocha coffee creamer!
2. Peppermint Cookies
- Peppermint Meltaways
- Double Peppermint Crushed Cookies
- Candy Cane Cookies
- Peppermint Chocolate Cookies
- The ready-to-bake double chocolate chip, peppermint and sugar cookie dough from the dairy aisle comes in handy for some of these recipes!
- Kemps Chocolate Peppermint Milk
- Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes with Peppermint & White Chocolate
- Peppermint Chocolate Eggnog
- Peppermint Oreo Cookie Balls
- Peppermint Fudge
4. Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- Combine 3/4 cup boiling water + 1 packet hot cocoa mix + then stir in 1/4 cup Baileys White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Coffee Creamer
- For the peppermint + mocha lovers, use International Delight Peppermint Mocha Coffee-Creamer!
6. Peppermint Desserts
- Peppermint Christmas Tree Mini Shells
- Graeter’s Peppermint Stick Ice Cream
- Peppermint Fudge Ice Cream Pie
7. Peppermint Cocktails
What’s your favorite peppermint combination? Share your favorite peppermint recipes with us in the comments below!