There’s S’more to Love About National S’mores Day!
It’s August 10, which means it’s National S’mores Day! It’s so hard to resist the decadent and gooey combination of marshmallow, chocolate and graham cracker. While we don’t know the exact origins, the first official recipe for a s’more was published in the Girl Scout guidebook, “Tramping and Trailing with the Girl Scouts” in 1927. This treat was originally called “Some More” and was referred to that in various Girl Scout publications until at least 1971. No one knows when the name was shortened to simply “s’more”. Celebrate this momentous occasion with all of the s’more treats your heart (and stomach) desires!
- Pick up a pint of this S’mores Ice Cream and prepare to be blown away by the incredible graham cracker flavored ice cream!
- Dessert for breakfast? Yes, please! Serve up Ultimate French Toast S’mores.
- Turn your s’mores coffee creamer into these scrumptious S’mores Brownies.
- Because who doesn’t love a dessert pizza? Bake up this ooey-gooey S’mores Pizza!
- If loving this S’mores Cheesecake is wrong, we don’t ever want to be right!
- For a sweet breakfast, snack or dessert, enjoy S’more S’mores Greek Yogurt.
- You may need to eat these luscious S’more Cupcakes with a fork!
- For an even simpler version of these Easy S’mores, use new Athens Phyllo Shells Graham Cracker Flavor!
- Everyone will be screaming over these S’mores Ice Cream Balls!
- Fire up the grill to make these Campfire S’more Nacho Grill Packets.
- You’ll be saying “Pie love you!” after having a slice of this Creamy S’mores Pie.
- Just the two of you? Blend up these rich S’mores Milkshake for Two.
- These S’mores Mini Tarts are almost too cute to eat!
- Give your morning the tasty buzz it deserves with a S’mores Latte!
- For a cool treat, make these HERSHEY’S® S’mores Ice Cream Bars. If you’re missing the marshmallow, add a layer of marshmallow fluff!
- After one bite you’ll be begging for s’more of these S’mores Treats!
- As if donuts weren’t already yummy, try these S’mores Donut Holes.
- These Turtle S’more Cheesecake Minis are small in size but big in flavor.
- These S’mores Ice Cream Pops are perfect for a hot summer die!
- Rise and shine with these decadent S’more-fles for breakfast.
- We’ve bet you’ve never had s’mores quite like these Pound Cake S’mores.
- For a unique twist, enjoy Cherry Summer Phyllo S’mores.
- Your kiddos will be begging for seconds of these S’mores Rice Crispy Treats!
- This S’mores Ice Cream Pie is a complete game-changer this summer.
- Cheers to the weekend with a Toasted S’mores Martini!
- Enjoy a different kind of sundae with this delightful S’mores Sundae.
- Save the trouble and pick up a bake-shop quality S’mores Crème Pie.
- There’s no campfire required to indulge in these S’mores Ice Cream Sammies!
What’s your favorite way to enjoy s’mores? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.