Spring Has Sprung with These Seasonal Recipes
Spring is here at last! The season of warmer weather, spring showers and friends and family get-togethers is upon us. Springtime brings unlimited menu ideas, with fresh recipes and ingredients that make us happy at breakfast, lunch, dinner and every time in between. Try these recipes for your next spring party!
- Perfectly portioned, these Avocado Crab Bites are full of richness and flavor!
- Share this colorful Apricot Mango Yogurt Fruit Dip as a pre-lunch snack.
- Elegant and pretty, these Goat Cheese Bouquet Phyllo Shells are sure to be a hit!
- So cheesy and delish, you’ll love these Crispy Cheddar Mashed Potato Puffs.
- Cut up this Rustic Spring Tart into single serve pieces for an awesome app!
- This Potato Leek Soup is so refreshing and creamy!
- Love asparagus? This Creamy Fresh Asparagus Soup was made for you.
- Split Pea Soup is an old-fashioned, homestyle favorite.
- Rich flavors blend together to make this Sweet Carrot Soup so tasty!
Salad and Veggie Dishes
- This Crunchy Spring Pea Salad is a tad tangy and filled with crunchiness.
- Enjoy a smooth buttery flavor with these Spring Vegetables With Lemon Dill Butter
- This Spring Bounty Salad is oh-so-colorful and full of nutritious greens!
- Browned Butter Spring Vegetables are the perfect accompaniment to your lunch or dinner.
- We know you’ll love this unique Spring Salad with Cheesy Ranch Dressing!
- Grilled Asparagus with Poached Egg & Lemon-Cream Sauce is a light dish for any occasion.
- This Spring Vegetable and Cheddar Quiche is filled with the best veggies and sharp cheese.
Light Lunch or Brunch Dishes
- Lime-Marinated Chicken Tacos with Avocado Cream are great served solo or with rice and beans!
- This baked Potato Leek Gratin is a delicious dish for your upcoming Easter meal.
- Pop this Spring Brunch Bake in the oven and have brunch for the whole family in no time!
- You’re bound to want seconds of this Spinach Quiche!
- Cado fans, these Stuffed Avocados are so easy to make!
- A Spinach & Ham Breakfast Bake is a wonderful weekend meal idea.
- Grilled to perfection, these Spring Shrimp Skewers are perfect served over riced cauliflower.
- A Mango Lassi is a dreamy dessert drink full of mango goodness.
- Get in your vitamins with this Ginger Mango Carrot Smoothie!
- This Gingered Apricot Pie is not only gorgeous, it tastes amazing too.
- Spring fruits fill this delicious Blueberry Lemon Monkey Bread.
- A Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Parfait is a pretty, portioned dessert!
- Tropical flavors fill this Mango Pineapple Pie with Macadamia Lattice Crust.
- So sweet and only five ingredients make this Caramelized Pineapple Dessert!
Other Spring-Inspired Desserts
- Two bold flavors make an even better dessert with these Chocolate Avocado Muffins.
- Who said carrot cake couldn’t be cookies too?! These Carrot Cake Cookies are so adorable!
- Serve up Rhubarb Blueberry Crumble with your favorite ice cream!
- This Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie is like no other pie with its intense flavors.
- If these Pina Colada Cupcakes don’t scream spring, we don’t know what does!
What are your favorite recipes to enjoy during the spring season? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.