Satisfying Soup and Chowder Recipes for National Soup Month
Did you know that January is National Soup Month? That’s why we’re cooking up some of the best soup and chowder recipes. So what’s the difference? Typically a chowder is cream-based while soup if broth-based. Whichever you prefer, pull out your spoon for soup month. It’s time to dive into these warm and hearty soups and chowders that are sure to please any palate.
- This Cheesy Sausage & Vegetable Soup will fill you with warmth on any chilly night.
- On nights when dinner is last minute, this Creamy Corn and Broccoli Chowder will fit the bill.
- Get the full flavors of a hearty, winter soup but using the convenience of your slow cooker with this Slow Cooker Meatball Soup.
- Indulge your senses in a bowl of steaming Easy French Onion Soup full of savory flavors.
- Spectacular and rich, this Chipotle Corn Chowder features popular Southwestern flavors.
- Take what you love about a loaded baked potato and turn it into our Bacon, Cheese & Potato Chowder
- This cheesy, veggie-filled Mediterranean Tortellini Soup cooks up in no time and is weeknight-perfect.
- Prepare this Easy Clam Chowder in just 15 minutes and have extra time to enjoy.
- The traditional flavors of Southwestern Meatball Soup can be mild or hot depending on your taste.
- Your taste buds will be saying Ole when you cook up a Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup.
- Classic ingredients that everyone will love come together in a Hearty Chicken, Veggie & Rice Soup.
- When you want the comfort of chicken and rice without the carbs, try a Chicken, Vegetables and Riced Cauliflower Soup.
- Deserving of its name, Wisconsin Cheese Chowder is so yummy you’ll be asking for seconds.
- Not only is Fiesta Party Soup super easy to make, but your taste buds will surely be dancing after just one bite!
- One of our favorite vegetables meets a creamy goodness in this Classic Cream of Asparagus Soup.
- Chopped apple and bit of cinnamon add the perfect touch of spice and sweetness to this classic
Butternut Squash and Apple Soup.
- Heavy on the veggies but light on prep, this Weeknight Turkey Kale Soup is perfect for any busy evening.
- This vegetarian version of a tasty-and-nourishing Bolivian-Style Peanut Soup gets its flavor from the bell pepper, carrots, onion and peanut butter.
- A healthy and hearty Tortellini Vegetable Soup will fill you up without weighing you down!
- For your resident seafood lover, this creamy Cheddar Cheese Crab Chowder is smooth yet packs a punch.
- This rich, flavorful Creamy Tomato Soup is perfect for dunking your favorite grilled cheese.
- A traditional, slightly spicy Thai Chicken and Vegetable Soup has lots of delicious veggies — noodles optional.
- When you need something light and refreshing, an Easy Chilled Cucumber Soup will hit the spot.
- Enjoy this low fat Shrimp, Corn & Chile Chowder when you want a quick lunch or dinner.
What’s your favorite kind of soup or chowder? Share with us how you’ll celebrate National Soup Month on social media @EasyHomeMeals!