Satisfy your Sweet Tooth on National Caramel Day
Today is National Caramel Day! Whether you pronounce it car-mel or car-a-mel, it’s hard to resist this sticky treat. But what is caramel you may wonder? The term “caramel” has two meanings: the highest stage of heated sugar (also caramelized/caramelization) and a confection or candy. In honor of today, we’re sharing our favorite caramel drinks and desserts.
Delicious Caramel Drinks:
- For breakfast on-the-go or dessert, blend up a Caramel Apple Smoothie!
- Rise and shine with a classic Caramel Latte.
- Don’t forget an extra long spoon to enjoy the caramel drizzle in this Italian Ice Cream Soda!
- Skip the coffee shop and instead enjoy Caramel Macchiato Iced Coffee at home.
- Enjoy a glass of Salted Caramel Chocolate Milk and prepare to be amazed.
- Blend up Mini Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Roll Freakshakes and don’t forget the caramel topping.
- Give your morning cup of Joe a flavor boost with Salted Caramel Mocha Creamer.
- This Caramel Draft Latte is perfect for when you’re on-the-go.
- Hot Caramel Apple Cider is not just for the fall season.
- Enjoy your favorite coffee at home with Caramel Extra Extra Creamer.
- If coffee isn’t your style, make this tasty Caramel Hot Cocoa!
- Dairy-free doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy caramel coffee creamer–try Caramel Almond Creamer.
- Tea lovers definitely need this Caramel Apple Tea in their lives!
- Enjoy this Caramel Coffee with a dollop of whipped topping.
Decadent Caramel Desserts:
- Top your ice cream, pies, cakes and other desserts with this Rich Buttery Caramel Sauce!
- Chocolate-caramel lovers will especially love these Caramelitas.
- Impress your guests with this glorious Caramel Pecan Cheesecake!
- Better make a double batch of these Salted Caramel Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Bars!
- This Frozen Caramel Pizookie is a real game-changer for the dessert world!
- You don’t need to go to a bakery to have a luscious Caramel Apple Galette.
- Whether you’re vegan or trying to eat less dairy, indulge in a bowl of Coconut Caramel Non Dairy Frozen Dessert.
- Let your taste buds take a journey to Mexico with this Caramel Flan.
- This Chocolate & Salted Caramel Monkey Bread is a dessert show-stopper!
- You don’t have to go to the fair or boardwalk to have Chunky Caramel Popcorn!
- Grab a spoon and care to be amazed b this Original Salted Caramel Ice Cream.
- Pie isn’t just for dessert, try this Caramel Apple Pie Greek Yogurt!
- These Gooey Caramel-Filled Chocolate Chip Cookies will become a new cookie favorite!
- Everything’s better on a stick, like this Caramel Pizzelle Ice Cream Bar!
- Bake this scrumptious Caramel Apple Pie using refrigerated pie crust dough.
- This Greek Yogurt Caramel Fruit Dip is perfect for a sweet snack or party dessert.
- One serving will not be enough of this Salted Caramel Pudding!
- You don’t have to wait until fall to have these Favorite Caramel Apples!
- Do yourself a favor and grab a pint of this Vanilla Caramel White Chocolate Trio Crispy Layers Ice Cream.
- Enjoy a bake-shop quality pie without all the work with this decadent Turtle Pie!
- You don’t even know what you’re missing until you’ve had these Mall-Style Giant Caramel Pecan Buns!
- For a light treat, enjoy Caramel Fudge Pretzel Greek Yogurt Crunch.
- These Banana Phyllo Rolls with Caramel Sabayon Sauce are perfect for a spring dinner party!
- Enjoy this Berry Caramel Cheesecake Protein Parfait without the guilt.
- Hosting a spring celebration? Make this impressive Orange Cornmeal Cake with Hazelnut Caramel Buttercream.
- Enjoy the sweet and saltiness of this Pumpkin Pie Bread Pudding with Salty Pecan Caramel Sauce!
What’s your ultimate caramel dessert or drink? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.