Rock Game Day with these 22 Touchdown-Worthy Ideas
It’s fall, which means our weekends are jam-packed with sporting events. And what goes hand-in-hand with game day is munchies! From bite-sized snacks to dips, and everything in between, game day is all about the food experience. Whether you’re tailgating in the parking lot or hosting or attending a party, score a touchdown on game day with these recipes and meal ideas.
- This Football Party Platter will be the MVP of your game-day party!
- Why go through the trouble of making it from scratch when the work is already done with tasty Pulled Pork in Honey Bourbon BBQ Sauce.
- A cooler day calls for hearty Gametime Mexican Chicken Soup!
- Skip ordering out for wings and instead bake up these Garlic Parmesan Boneless Chicken Bites.
- These Mac & Cheese Phyllo Footballs are everything you didn’t know you needed on game day!
- These Buffalo Sliders will totally impress your game day guests!
- Make dessert a breeze by picking up scrumptious Belgian Mini Cream Puffs.
- These Philly Cheesesteak Totchos will blown your fans’ minds!
- You better buy two bags of these Smoky Maple Bacon Meatballs.
- You can’t have a party without cheese and this Nutty Touchdown Cheese Ball will make your crowd go wild!
- Decorate your favorite chocolate flavor of Mochi Ice Cream with white icing to make tiny footballs!
- Load up your game day spread with bite-sized snacks like these Veggie Hummus Phyllo Shells for a Crowd.
- If loving these Pepperoni Bites is wrong we don’t ever want to be right!
- Everyone at your bash will be able to enjoy Dairy-Free Chili Queso Dip.
- These Touchdown JELL-O Pole Cupcakes will score big with your fans.
- For an easy appetizer bake up these Vegetable Mini Egg Rolls and serve with soy sauce!
- A platter of these Tangy Rueben Pierogies won’t be full for long!
- This Game Day Stuffed Crust Pepperoni Pizza is bursting with cheesy goodness.
- Make your own cheesecake bar with these Original Whipped Cheesecakes served with a variety of fruit drizzles and toppings.
- For an appetizer that suits any diet or lifestyle, make these Pan-Fried Crabless Cakes.
- These Potato Skin Footballs are almost too perfect to eat!
- Last but certainly not lease. complete your menu with these Chili Dog Minis.
What’s your go-to game-day dish? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.