- 4 cups Best Yet® frozen sliced strawberries, thawed & divided
- 1/4 cup Best Yet® granulated sugar
- 1 cup Best Yet® part skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) Best Yet® 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. Best Yet® vanilla extract
- 1 cup amaretti cookie crumbs (about 8 cookies)
- 1/2 cup Best Yet® frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- Place 2 cups of strawberry slices and granulated sugar in a blender or food processor, and process until smooth. Set strawberry puree aside.
- Combine ricotta and next 4 ingredients (ricotta through vanilla) in a medium bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons cookie crumbs into each of 4 parfait glasses.
- Top each portion with 2 tablespoons strawberry puree, 1/4 cup strawberry slices, and 3 tablespoons ricotta mixture; repeat the layers. Drizzle the remaining strawberry puree over each serving.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Top each parfait with 2 tablespoons whipped topping.