- 1 cup all-purpose baking mix
- 3 beaten eggs or 3/4 cup refrigerated egg substitute
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pkg. refrigerated Southwest Style Hash Browns
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- sour cream
In medium bowl, stir together baking mix, eggs and milk. Stir in hash browns, red and green bell peppers and salt; mix well. Melt butter in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Drop four generous 1/4 cup pancakes of potato mixture into skillet; flatten slightly. Cook each pancake 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown, turning once. Cook remaining pancakes, adding additional butter to skillet if needed. Serve with sour cream if desired.
Makes 6 pancakes or 3 per serving.