Recipe At A Glance
Add a little sophistication to any get-together with this pretty punch recipe – it’s sure to leave your guests feeling peachy!
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. frozen peaches
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 bottle chilled champagne (or sparkling white grape juice)
- Place frozen peaches, orange juice and lemon juice in food processor with sugar to taste and process until blended.
- Pour into two-quart pitcher. (If using fresh peaches, chill the mixture thoroughly before serving.)
- Slowly stir in chilled champagne or other sparkler.
- Serve in champagne glasses!