Recipe At A Glance
Put a special twist on this traditional holiday side dish and top with crispy breaded onion rings!
- 1 large bag frozen green beans
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 pkg. frozen crispy breaded onion rings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix and bake the first four ingredients in a casserole dish for about 25 minutes.
- Prepare onion rings according to package directions.
- Place onion rings ontop of green bean casserole and bake an additional 5 minutes.