Recipe At A Glance
Serve up these Cheesy Bacon Pinwheels at your next holiday party and get ready for a night full of holiday cheer!
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1/3 cup sliced scallions
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed (from a 17.3-oz. box)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray. In a small bowl whisk egg and water and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, bacon, scallions and garlic powder, mix well.
3. Unfold pastry sheet on flat surface. Brush edges with egg mixture. Spread cheese mixture evenly over puff pastry. Starting with short side, tightly roll up jelly roll style. Cut into 1-inch slides and lay flat on baking sheets. Brush with egg mixture on sides and top. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.