Praise to National Pizza Month!
October is National Pizza Month and we’re here for it! We know we’re not the only ones obsessed with this Italian-American classic. Americans eat an average of 46 slices of pizza per year, which amounts to 23 pounds of pizza per year. Over a lifetime, it’s estimated that the average American will eat 6,000 slices of pizza! While there are 70,000 pizzerias in the country, why not skip the delivery and instead check your freezer. With the abundance of frozen pizza varieties at the grocery store, from super-sized to single-serving, brick-oven to deep dish and gluten-free to cauliflower crust, a stocked freezer means they’re always at your fingertips!
Enjoy pizza a any time with these breakfast, snack, lunch, dinner and even dessert frozen pizzas and recipes.
- Spice up your morning with a delicious Chorizo & Egg Pizza!
- Whether you prefer bacon or sausage, bake up one of these pizza Scramblers in minutes.
- For an extra special morning for your family, bake up this Deep Dish Breakfast Pizza.
- Six ingredients is all it takes to make this scrumptious Bacon & Egg Breakfast Pizza!
Pizzas for Lunch
- If you’re just as obsessed with cheese as we are, you need these 5 Cheese & Garlic French Bread Pizza Singles in your life!
- These Southwest Shrimp, Bacon & Pineapple Pizzas are bursting with flavor.
- You haven’t had a supreme pizza quite like this Supremus Maximus Single Serving Pizza!
- If sweet and savory is more your pizza style, cook up this Hawaiian Fun Size Pizza.
- Combine your two favorite foods with these Mini Taco Pizzas!
- Satisfy your pizza craving with a tasty Singles Sausage Deep Dish Pizza.
Pizza Snacks & Appetizers
- Whether cooked in the microwave or oven, Bagel Bites make for the perfect snack!
- For a fall celebration or tailgate, whip up this Easy Crescent Veggie Pizza.
- Is it even a party if there isn’t a variety of dips? Scoop of the delicious layers of this Pizza Dip!
- When a snack attack strikes, heat up these Cheeseburger Pizza Rolls
- Step up your entertaining game with these Mini Pizza Monkey Bread Muffins!
- For a simple after-school snack when the kiddos roll through the door, cook up these Pepperoni Pizza Roll-Ups.
- For an elegant but delicious party appetizer, make these BBQ Chicken Pizza Phyllo Bites.
- These Cheese Deep Dish Mini Pizzas are small but mighty, bursting with big pizza flavor!
- For a perfectly crispy on the outside and tender on the inside pizza, bake up unique, square-shaped Brick Oven Crust Pepperoni Pizza!
- For when you don’t want too thin or too thick of crust, choose this Classic Crust Four Cheese Pizza.
- Not only is this Super Sized Supreme Pizza huge it tastes amazing!
- This Sausage & Cheese Flatbread Pizza will melt in your mouth!
- Whether you need to be or choose to be without gluten, rest assured you can delight in this Gluten Free Pepperoni Pizza.
- Step outside your pizza comfort zone and give this Garlic Chicken Alfredo Thin Pizza a try.
- If loving this Uncured Pepperoni & Uncured Bacon Flatbread Pizza is wrong, we don’t ever want to be right!
- Tantalize your taste buds with this Brick Oven Crust Spinach & Roasted Mushroom Pizza.
- Enjoy this classic sandwich as a pizza with this Bacon Cheeseburger Brew Pub Pizza.
- From start to finish, this Cheesy Flatbread Pizza is ready in under 25 minutes.
- There’s no need to order out when you can make this fancy Arugula Caprese on a Cauliflower Pizza Crust at home.
- Fire up your taste buds for this Whole Grain Crust Chicken and Fire Roasted Vegetable Pizza
- Everyone can enjoy this Gluten Free Pesto & Cheese Flatbread Pizza.
- You haven’t quite lived if you’ve never had meatballs on your pizza, like this Onion & Gorgonzola Pizza with Meatballs!
- For a lighter pizza option, the crust of this White Thin Crust Pizza is made with 1/3 cauliflower.
- You won’t be able to resist eating after seeing this Mother of Meat Loaded Pan Pizza fresh out of the oven!
- For a vegan pizza option, give this Farmers’ Tomato Pie a try.
- Between the sugar cookie crust, vanilla cream cheese frosting and fruit toppings, this Easy Fruit Pizza is serious dessert pizza goals!
- There’s no campfire required to eat this decadent S’mores Pizza.
- Give your dessert time some flair with this recipe for Grilled Strawberry and Basil Dessert Pizza.
- Combine your two favorite foods and you have this Ice Cream Pizza!
- Enjoy this Dessert Pizza on a Cauliflower Pizza Crust without the guilt.
What’s your favorite kind of pizza? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.