Ode to the Cheeseburger on National Cheeseburger Day
September 18 is National Cheeseburger Day. Just because its after Labor Day doesn’t mean grilling season is over and you can’t grill up a juicy cheeseburger! However, there are numerous cheeseburger dishes that don’t involve the grill (or even a hamburger roll). With SO many types of cheeses, meats and cooking styles, you’ll never run out of new ways to enjoy cheeseburgers. In honor of Cheeseburger Day, we’ve pulled together some of our favorite classic burger recipes, unique burgers and bun-less cheeseburger recipes.
- Keep it classic with this Best Cheeseburger recipe.
- Once you have Inside-Out Bacon Cheeseburgers, you may never go back to having cheese on top!
- Give your BBQ some southwestern flavor with these Southwest Caesar Burgers
- If you’ve never tried this Fresh Mozzarella Burger, you’re totally missing out.
- Keep it simple with this Classic Backyard Burger.
- The Filling Station Cheeseburger is topped with an egg over easy – perfect for brunch!
- For a different kind of cheeseburger experience, make this Quick-Fix Cheeseburger Meatloaf.
- These juicy Teriyaki Turkey Burgers are topped with Colby-Jack cheese.
- Being meat and dairy-free doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a cheeseburger. Grill up these Vegan California Burgers.
- This Bacon Cheeseburger Crescent Ring is a delicious as it is impressive to look at.
- We’ll give you something to taco-’bout: these Taco Burgers dolloped with sour cream!
- Skip the bun and instead indulge in these Blue Cheese Burger Totchos.
- This Bold Honey Barbecue Burger is nothing short of amazing.
- Fire up your taste buds for this Spicy Black Bean Cheeseburger.
- When you want to celebrate Cheeseburger Day but also crave pizza, cook up this Cheeseburger Pizza Deluxe!
- Whether for a crowd or your family, this Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet Dip
will make you squeal with joy!
- Turn your favorite Italian salad into this Caprese Burger.
- Take a journey with these scrumptious Greek Burgers.
- Cheeseburger Heaven Phyllo Rolls are just that: heaven!
- For the ranch lovers: these Southwest Ranch Burgers are SO yummy.
- Enjoy Bacon Cheeseburger 3 Ways with these potato recipes.
- Switch up your cheeseburger game with these BBQ Pork Burgers with Monterey Jack.
- Enjoy cheeseburgers at your fingertips and heat up these White Castle Jalapeño Cheese Sliders.
- We can’t get enough of these Bacon Cheeseburger Empanadas.
- Swap hamburger rolls for English Muffins to make these Onion Swiss Burgers.
- Cheeseburger Pizza Rolls will become your new snack-session!
- Add some Miami flair to your burger-making with this Cubano Burger recipe.
- For an easy appetizer, make these tasty Meatball Cheeseburger Bites.
- These Bruschetta Turkey Burgers with Zesty Avocado Spread are sure to hit the spot!
- For comfort food at its finest, bake up this Cheeseburger Pot Pie.
- These Stuffed Burgers are filled with this secret ingredient. (Hint: you eat it with chips!)
- Even meat-lovers will enjoy these unique Portabella Pesto Burgers.
What’s your favorite way to enjoy a cheeseburger? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.