Nog your Socks Off on National Eggnog Day!
Eggnog… you either love it or hate it. Besides Christmas Eve, today just so happens to mark National Eggnog Day. So what is eggnog exactly? Eggnog is a rich egg and dairy-based beverage that’s traditionally made with milk, cream, sugar, whipped egg whites and egg yolks. However, with so much innovation in the dairy aisle, there are also non-dairy “nog” products made with soy milk, coconut milk, flax milk, etc. To celebrate Eggnog Day, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite eggnog products and recipes!
Excellent Eggnog Products
- This lowfat Organic Egg Nog is festively delicious!
- Just because you’re non-dairy doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy this classic holiday beverage. Enjoy a serving of scrumptious Soy Nog.
- If you’re still on a pumpkin kid, you must try Pumpkin Spice Nog!
- We can’t get enough of Eggnog Ice Cream. We recommend adding a scoop to your cup of coffee for a mind-blowing experience!
- We love this coconut milk-based Holiday Nog.
Exceptional Eggnog Recipes
- You can have your cake and eat it too with marvelous Eggnog Cheesecake!
- When you can’t decide between your favorite holiday flavors, whip up Peppermint Chocolate Eggnog.
- Celebrate Eggnog Day with elegant Nog Crème Brûlée.
- This No Bake Eggnog Pie is absolutely pie-fect for today and all holiday season long.
- Forget store-bought candies when you can make these decadent Chocolate Eggnog Truffles!
- You’ve never had eggnog quite as yummy as this Gingersnap Eggnog.
- Add these Eggnog Cookies to your Christmas cookie lineup.
- You better make a double batch of this Caramel Spiced Eggnog.
- This Eggnog Trifle will impress your holiday guests.
- Cherry Eggnog Biscotti is the perfect pairing with your coffee.
- Spice up your Eggnog Day with a cup of Maple Pepper Eggnog.
- Rise and shine with Eggnog French Toast for breakfast!
- These bite-sized Eggnog Mini Phyllo Cups are perfect for a holiday dinner party.
- Need a last-minute present? Bake up these Eggnog Streusel Muffins for an edible gift from the heart.
- These Eggnog Tea Cakes are oh so elegant and tasty.
- This Chocolate Eggnog will totally “nog” your socks off!
So are you an eggnog lover or a hater? Share your favorite way to enjoy eggnog with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.